- We exclusively work hard to keep your information safe:
- We certainly take our responsibility to protect the privacy and secrecy of your information, particularly personal information, with tremendous conducts. We cultivate physical, electronic and bureaucratic defenses that comply with valid legal values to protect such information from unauthorized access and use, involuntary or illicit modification and obliteration and other illegal or unlawful forms of Processing. We make our employees liable for complying with applicable strategies, procedures, rules, and regulations related to the privacy and confidentiality of information.
- We want you to understand the sort of data we pile and how we use it:
- The types of personal data we take from you when you surf or use our online services comprise of your name, email address, mail address, telephone number(s), account numbers, limited location info (for instance, a zip code to assist you to find a SMGM office nearby), username and password. We may also get payment card information, Social Security numbers, driver’s license numbers (or equivalent), gender, race, nationality, and biometric identifiers when you give it trustily to us while using our online amenities and where we reflect it is perceptively mandatory for regular business drives. In some cases, we produce personal information about you, such as the testimony of your interactions with us and particulars of your accounts. We do not pursue to collect or step the sensitive personal information unless it is essential or legalized by law; crucial for the detection or preclusion of crime; compulsory to create, exercise or secure legal privileges; or we have your prior explicit consensus.
We utilize and then process the information we get from you to help us run our online services; to achieve, assess and progress our business (comprise of evolving new products and services, revamping existing products and services, executing data analytics and other research measures, interacting with you by any means, and performing accounting, auditing and other core operations); manage our perils; to promote our services and products; and to conform with and impose valid rules and regulations, relevant industry ethics, predetermined duties and our policies. We also use data that we collect in a cumulative or anonymous way (such that it does not identify any client) for several business tenacities, where permitted under applicable rules and regulations.
- We only collect what we need, keep it updated and remove it when no longer needed:
- To flourish your experience, SMGM provides you the facility to get in touch with some of our products and services through mobile apps and other mobile-optimized websites. When you join us through your mobile device, we take information such as unique device identifiers, screen resolution and other device settings, information about your location, and analytical information about how you use your mobile device. We always acquire your consent before collecting certain information such as precise geolocation information.
- We share personal information with our partners and with others when we certainly think it will improve the services and products we can deliver to you or for legitimate and conventional business reasons:
- We only share your personal information with our partners and business units when we think it will improve the services we can offer, but only in situations where such sharing follows the law, any valid secrecy contracts, and our strategies and practices. Besides, we reserve the right to share the collected personal information associated with the firm modification comprising of a merger, purchase or sale of all or any significant portion of our corporate or assets.
We unveil your personal information if needed or authorized by law. For instance, we share the information with regulatory authorities and other law enforcement firms when we consider that such exposure is essential to fulfill the legal terms.
Periodically, we make revisions in the contracts with our partner firms to deliver better facilities to you. If your personal information is kept by these firms, they are bound to protect it and only use it for those purposes we need.
SMGM understands the importance of your information security and confidentiality, particularly when using third-party websites and apps that are directly involved in the management of your finance. In this connection, SMGM has taken measures to make your login information safe and private by partnering with Intuit, which offers the accretion facility Mint. When you are asked to give your SMGM user ID and password to “Client Login”, you will be adding your information directly to a SMGM protected site.
We can also provide your personal information to any person or entity if we have your prior consensus to do so.
- We communicate, transfer or process information to, or through, other countries in the world, as we consider essential, convenient or reliable with legal or regulatory compulsions:
If necessary, we adopt the applicable legal contexts connected to the transfer of your personal information. For instance, according to the European rules intended to effectively secure personal information transmitted outside the European Economic Area we transfer personal information with fortitude by the European Commission that certain countries efficiently shield personal information, our Binding Corporate Rules, appropriate Model Contractual Clauses, and other legal transfer methods.
- We consider your privileges regarding the processing of personal information and serve you with applicable and convenient choices”
- When it comes to the processing and control of your personal information, you may have the following rights, depending on how and where you communicate with us:
- You may request to access your personal information along with the details about how we process it.
- You may request the modification of any imprecision.
- You may request deletion or restriction of processing.
- You may object to processing methods.
- You may have personal information transferred to third-party.
- You may remove permission to processing and may initiate complaints with a data security authority against any processing.
Please see the contact details given below to use these rights or to resolve any query about them.
With the rights you have under the legal data security rules, we may give you the options about sharing of your personal information with our partners and third-party firms based on your association with us as a financial organization. Options you have about the sharing of your personal information will be explained in the privacy policies or notices you get from us, like those given about the certain financial products or services you attain from us.
- We consider your verdicts about the collection of personal information associated with your online activities over time and across different websites for advertising drives:
- When you visit our online services, SMGM does not permit isolated third parties to get personal information about your online activities. Also, we do not use your personal information collected across non-affiliated websites with the intentions to serve you ads related to your browsing behavior. In future, if our company makes this practice, we will offer relevant notice and choice about it.
- We inform you when our privacy policies and procedures change:
- We are here to assist you if you have questions: